Two brilliant games featuring everything you need to make your family gatherings a bundle of fun this Easter
Dig In! (rrp £19.99, age 8-99!)
This is a fabulously easy, but deceptively challenging and frantically fun game, suitable for all ages, from about 8 upwards – and perfect for Easter holiday gatherings and get-togethers! In this ridiculously simple game up to four players at a time dig into a bowl of colourful everyday items to find the six objects pictured on their card. Each card has pictures of six very recognisable items – an ice cream, dog, plane, rabbit, boat, scissors, starfish, teddy etc. – on it; each one a particular colour. Using both hands you have just 15 seconds to rummage through the contents of the bowl and find all of your objects before the timer goes off!
If no winner has emerged during the round, all the players then ‘dig in’ together – but using only one hand each. There is no time limit for this mad all-in scramble, which keeps going until a player finds all six items illustrated on their card, wins the round – and keeps the card. The rounds continue – until a player collects three cards, and is declared the winner.
Those model pieces are just waiting to be played with, touched, swirled around and delved into… Drumond Park’s research has shown that it’s almost impossible to walk past the bowl with all the pieces in it… without having a sneaky, satisfying rummage in that bowl, or even a quick 15 second session with the timer on, all on your own!
Rapidough (rrp £24.99, age 8+)
Completing the Easter entertainment, the uproariously funny Rapidough family team game of modelling charades, perfectly fits the bill with its hundreds of simple, interesting new everyday objects to sculpt. There’s never a dull moment, as everyone gets stuck in and plays at once, in every round! The Modeller in each team takes a card and then attempts to sculpt the word or words shown into a shape, as their team mates begin their frenzied attempts to guess what’s emerging from the coloured modelling dough. The Modellers are only allowed to say “yes” or “no”, and must ignore any guesses from members of the opposing teams. Gestures and actions not involving modelling are never allowed – and certain rules must be agreed between the players before the game commences.
In each round, the first team to identify what’s been modelled correctly is the winner. There’s a sting in the tail of course… at the end of each round, the losing team has one ‘plug’ of dough taken away from them. And if your team loses too often, you can just imagine the hilarity of trying to sculpt something like a snail, a hand, a helicopter or a hedgehog – with a pea-sized piece of dough!
For stockists please visit www.drumondpark.com
For your chance to win one of two sets of this Fabulous Family Easter Games Duo from Drumond Park simply enter your Name, E Mail Address and Answer to the following question in the form below
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is the Dig In! and Rapidough Games from Drumond Park
- The prize will be won by the first two entrants with the correct answer whose names are drawn at random.
- Entries must be received no later than midnight on 31st March 2017.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The prize must be claimed within 21 days of notification.
- Cash alternatives are not available.
- The prize is non-transferable
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The competition is open to UK Residents only.
- Only one entry per household.
- The prize can only be delivered to a UK address
- Entry excludes employees of associated companies and agencies and anybody professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ addresses will be passed to a third party, but only for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- Entry to the draw denotes acceptance of these conditions.